Remember back when, when fake was a faux pas? With 7.6 million jobs lost in the Great Recession and the Dow Jones Industrial Average scared of hitting 10,000, faux is about the coolest thing around.
It's faux-fabulous; and here's some ways to bring it home (some and some may not break the bank).
- Jonathan Adler's Mock Croc End Table
- Z Gallerie's Faux Leather Crocodile Frames
- Target's Faux Letter Serving Tray
- Barney's Faux Python Frames
- Pottery Barn's Faux Fur Throw
- JCPenney's Faux Leather Chargers
- Cb2 Faux Pony Chair
Go faux it! PETA will probably even friend you.